J&B - Return Policy – 08/21
1. No refunds. Exchanges and store credit only and there will be a 10% restocking fee charged. Articles in original condition may be exchanged within 7 days of purchase when accompanied by original receipt. Special orders are not returnable or exchangeable.
2. Special Order items are not returnable or exchangeable. A special order constitutes any item custom made, ordered, engraved, or altered at the customer’s request (including sizing). All special orders must be paid in full before any work can begin.
All items purchased from J&B FAMILY JEWELERS.COM may be returned with the following conditions, except special orders and those marked or notified as “Final Sale”:
1. Brand new merchandise may be returned within 30 days of receipt. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need more than 30 days – exceptions may be arranged at our discretion.
2. Merchandise must be returned in original, unused condition with all original packaging intact and having never been removed. Must be unworn with no sizing changes.
3. Goods must be returned via a traceable carrier, such as FedEx, United Parcel Service (UPS) or the United States Postal Service (USPS) with insurance and delivery to J&B Family Jewelers prepaid by the purchaser. The customer is liable for loss or damage in transit.
4. Orders are subject to restocking fees.
5. Shipping charges will be deducted from the refund according to the original shipping method, as follows:
6. Refund of the purchase price, less any restocking, shipping and handling fees mentioned above, will be issued in the same form as payment received.
7. Any item(s) accepted outside the terms of our return policy will be subject to a restocking fee at our discretion.
1. Items returned from Third Party Site (i.e. Amazon, Ebay, Walmart, etc.) must be conducted through that particular site.
2. Return Policy is that of said third party. NO EXCEPTIONS.